With the upcoming worldwide “strikes” – led by indoctrinated child activist Greta Thunberg – to protest climate change worldwide, here’s message from a concerned Canadian who sees these strikes what they are: hypocritical and full of indoctrination from the left.
This is his message to those kids going out on strike:
- You are the first generation who has required air-conditioning in every classroom.
- You want TV in every room and your school classes are all computerized.
- You spend all day and night on electronic devices.
- More than ever, you don’t walk or ride bikes to school but arrive in caravans of private cars that choke local roads and worsen rush hour traffic.
- You are the biggest consumers of manufactured goods by far and update perfectly good expensive luxury items to stay trendy.
- Your entertainment comes from electric devices.
- Furthermore, the people driving your protests are the same people who insist on artificially inflating the population growth through immigration, which increases the need for energy, manufacturing and transport.
- The more people we have, the more forest and bush land we clear and more of the environment is destroyed.
How about doing this instead:
- Tell your teachers to switch off the air-conditioning.
- Walk or ride to school. Switch off your devices and read a book.
- Make a sandwich instead of buying manufactured fast food.
Sadly, none of this will happen because many of you are indoctrinated by those you trust, along with being taught virtue signaling principles.
You are inspired by the adults around you who crave a feeling of having a ‘noble cause’ while they indulge themselves in Western luxury and an unprecedented quality of life.
Wake up, grow up and learn to research facts, think for yourself and not blindly accept the words and thoughts of others – I don’t think you formulated this action plan all by yourself – I suspect you may have had some influence and ‘guidance’ from those you trust.