She’s got a lot of nerve criticizing anyone! It’s because of her government that we are in the mess that we’re in! She was not helping all families with autism, does she not remember the protests by parents against her policy that forced her to walk it back? Does she not remember that math scores declined under her watch? Does she not remember the Drummond report that the Liberals commissioned that recommended not putting a cap on class sizes? There’s a reason the Liberals were reduced to 7 seats. You’d think Wynne would take the hint.
- Governor-General Julie Payette should go back and read her job description again.
- Never mind where Waldo is, the bigger question is: “Where’s Justin?”
- MARSHALL: Every time the Liberals come out with some kind of “bill of rights” it takes away rights.
- GWYNNE: For Iranians (and Canada’s integrity) Justin Trudeau and liberal mouthpieces like Maple Leaf Food lackeys need to end pro-terrorist rhetoric.
- MARSHALL: Teachers and their Union (bosses) are bullies, extortionists, elitist, glorified baby-sitters.