She’s got a lot of nerve criticizing anyone! It’s because of her government that we are in the mess that we’re in! She was not helping all families with autism, does she not remember the protests by parents against her policy that forced her to walk it back? Does she not remember that math scores declined under her watch? Does she not remember the Drummond report that the Liberals commissioned that recommended not putting a cap on class sizes? There’s a reason the Liberals were reduced to 7 seats. You’d think Wynne would take the hint.
- GWYNNE: Absolute disgust for all those who attacked a Canadian icon, Don Cherry.
- JIM CARR: Re-elected Winnipeg MP for Winnipeg South Centre diagnosed with cancer.
- COMMENT SECTION: Andrew Scheer is the ‘adult in the room’ we need.
- MARSHALL When did reporters, Liberals and NDPers become experts on people not part of their organizations?
- GWYNNE: Please, don’t ‘hate on’ All Ontarian’s.